Tuesday, March 20
11am – 1pm
Click on address for Map Link
Click here to RSVP to the Facebook Event: Lunch Bunch – March 20
Lunch Bunch is a fun, casual networking gathering of primarily (but not exclusively!) holistic practitioners in the Orange County area. We are open to any and all businesses with the simple intention of sharing our passion and business endeavors with other like-minded individuals to cross-promote and support each other. When we all support each other, we all succeed! Anyone looking to connect with other holistic professionals as a colleague or client is our prime demographic. You’ll have a great opportunity to meet and interact with a wide variety of folks in a single setting!
Each month we rotate our meetup date and location to explore OC and discover our members’ business locations. Our hosts provide the space, tables and seating. We bring our own meals “brown bag” style (shared snacks and other goodies to share upon arrival are always welcome!) Back up paper products/supplies will be available. Hosts are asked to set up a small check in table at the entry with someone from their business available to join us in welcoming attendees.
We visit different locations to hit a variety of areas throughout the county on different days of the week to catch the folks that have “something every ____.” We decide upon the next month’s location and date at the end of the current event so it is always somewhere new based on who has availability and desire to host.
Our events run 11-1. We start at 11am with folks signing in and casually networking. If you want to eat during this time, you are invited to bring your meal and/or a snack to share, or you can simply chat! At 11:30 we stop networking and begin with a short introduction then we go around the room and each person has two minutes to share their business message. At the end, we have raffle prizes and some fun. We do our best to wrap up right at 1pm.
Bring yourself, your lunch, your business cards, a raffle prize to donate if you like and any flyers for upcoming events you would like to promote!
You can earn raffle tickets for amazing prizes from our members the following ways:
Share the FB Event post on your timeline/personal groups-simply tag us so we see it!
Offer up a raffle prize. (3 tickets!) Raffle donors get an additional 1 minute to promote their business during the drawing.
Give a testimonial for someone else you have done business with in the group (one testimonial given/received per attendee, please!)
Bring a friend
Host the event (5 tickets!)
Participate in something fun we come up with on the spur of the moment ☺
All are welcome to attend, cost to participate is $10-first time attending is FREE, next time request $10 in cash upon arrival to participate. You can “pre-pay” for the calendar year for a “price break”, Jan-Dec for just $100, or pro-rated $10 less each month after Jan. (So if you join us in March and would like to pre-pay for the “rest of the year,” you only pay $80. So when you check in, you can just grab your nametag with a special sticker on it and you will be good to go! We will start “fresh” each January.)
What do I get for my $10?
There’s a lot of “behind-the-scenes” activity that goes in to the coordination and execution of our “casual” group. From social media blasts to buying name tags and beyond (ie, this document didn’t type itself up) this is simply a nominal fee to support the folks that spend a chunk of time pulling the event together each month.
- Join our FaceBook Group! You are welcome to advertise your upcoming events and connect with others from our group. Look for: “Lunch Bunch casual networking group” on FB
- Place your business cards in our “box.” Upon your first $10 payment, we will create a permanent index card “tab” for you. Guests/first-timers are welcome to place their business cards on the table to display that day.
- Trade gift certificates for your business with others in our group! You can bring in a gift certificate for any amount for your goods/services and then “take out” one or a combination of identical value to experience the services from someone else in the group. See Sandy and her “Treasure Box” for available trades! (You may want to join us for our “Vendor Blender” events, too!)
- Get a permanent nametag to wear during our events. We will collect it back up at the end of the event and have ready for you next time.
- Get reminded for upcoming events. We’ll add you to our contact listing of all of our members with an email blast with the next event’s details.
Join Email List: Sharing Essential Health for updates!
Connect with co-hosts on Facebook:
Tonya Fitzpatrick, Wellness Advocate:
Facebook Group: Heart Centered Events OC & Beyond
Scott Ware, Editor Radiance Magazine
Sharifah Hardie, Business Consultant, Spiritual Advisor, Motivational Speaker and Radio show host.